Saturday 14 September 2019

Hickory hickory dock ----

Well I have just finished designing the card that I am going to be making for my great nephew Gene who's birthday is in November, it occurred to me that you might want to use the file for other little ones birthdays.
I made the file from basic shapes in the Canvas workspace program and I would be more than happy to make a video to show you how I put it together if there is interest in it.
This is how the file came out:

I think that the file turned out great if you would like the freebie you can download the file for free here in FCM format and here in SVG format.
If you like my files may I take this opportunity to ask you to follow my blog and subscribe to my You Tube Channel.  Using the text tool for the clock face was a challenge but now that I've worked it out, it looks great, in my opinion lol.  The little mouse is also made from scratch by manipulating the basic shapes and making a cut file that then draws on all the detail.
If you look through older posts you will see that I have quite a collection of freebies now.
Thanks for your continued support and happy crafting love Beverleigh10 xx


No comments:

Post a Comment