Friday 18 January 2019

Valentines card part 4

This is my penultimate offering in my Valentine Card Series for this year.  In this one I created a heart shaped easel card that has a jigsaw pattern punched in and uses a beautiful font as a greeting.  I had loads of fun coming up with this one and I hope that you all like it as much as I do!
This is how the file turned out:


I personally think that it came out really cute.  If you would like to view the video on how the file was created the follow the link here:

You can download a free copy of this file in FCM here: format and SVG  here: format Enjoy!
As always with my files please do not sell them but feel free to download and create as many projects as you wish and tell your friends where to find me.  I would also appreciate it, if you credit me with the file creation.
Thanks for your continued support and I hope that you are enjoying the free files.

Love From Beverleigh10 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment